Consumers have a fourteen-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Präsentstudio SOENNECKEN e.K. Volmarsteiner Str. 2, 58089 Hagen, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone number: 02331-94880, fax number: 02331-948888) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notified us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods,
- which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded, sealed goods,
- which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.